Disclaimer

The ramblings of a working, knitting, writing wife and mother.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Searching for Kotori: A BJD Photostory (Part Two: No Help From the Livestock)

Gryffin: "Grizzly? Have you seen Kotori anywhere?"


Gryffin: "Hey! Are you even listening? She's lost."


Gryffin: "What am I supposed to do now?"


Gryffin: "You're no help at all!"


Gryffin: "Hang on a second. I didn't mean . . . oh, good idea. I'll ask Bean."


Gryffin: "Bean? I know you're busy, but I bet you've seen the whole house already and maybe know where Kotori is?"


Gryffin: Looks like I'm completely on my own. I'll go look for her by myself.


Gryffin: I really hope she's not down there.


Gryffin: Only one way to find out.


Gryffin (panting): Why did we move to a place with so many, gasp, steps?


And wow, look at all the rooms down here I have to check!

No comments:

Post a Comment