Disclaimer

The ramblings of a working, knitting, writing wife and mother.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Searching for Kotori: A BJD Photostory (Part 3: Things Look Hopeless)

Gryffin: This looks like a good place to search.


Gryffin: "Hey! There you are!"


Gryffin: "You can come out now. Have you been hiding all this time?"


Gryffin: "I'm here now . . . but that's not you. . .you're a bundle of pajamas."


Gryffin (is lonely): Where could she be? This place is so big, and I don't know how long it's been since we got here.


Gryffin: How did we get separated? She was right with me when we left, I'm sure of it.


Gryffin (is worried): What if she never made it over here? She's probably so freaked out right now!


Gryffin: No, that's no good. She has to be here. I've just got to look harder.


Gryffin: But where else can I try?


Gryffin: Maybe there's something back upstairs that I missed.


Gryffin: Not in here either. This is getting ridiculous.


Gryffin: Wait a second. I think I hear something. "Kotori? Is that you?"


Please, please, please let it be her!

No comments:

Post a Comment