Disclaimer

The ramblings of a working, knitting, writing wife and mother.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Searching for Kotori: A BJD Photostory (Part 4: At Last!)

Gryffin: "Who put you way up there?" And in the bathroom no less!


Gryffin: Hang on! I'm coming!"


Gryffin (Wishing he were James Bond): This looked way easier from the ground.


Gryffin: Almost there.


Gryffin: Whew. Made it. (But how are we going to get down again?)

Gryffin: "Don't cry, Kotori. I just have to get this lid open."

Gryffin: "There we go! Are you ok?"

Kotori: "I was so scared. I thought you'd been taken somewhere else."

Gryffin: "Don't be silly. Where would I go? Come on, let's get you out of there."

Kotori: "I missed you."
Gryffin: "Me too."

Aww, together at last. Now . . how to get down?

No comments:

Post a Comment