Disclaimer

The ramblings of a working, knitting, writing wife and mother.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Searching for Kotori: A BJD Photostory (Part One - Someone is Lost)

We've just moved to a new house, and this photo story just begged me to make it. Please excuse the pictures - my photography is worthless and I always have to take pictures after dark since that's when my baby is sleeping.

Gryffin: We must be there by now; it's so quiet. I have to see what's going on.


Gryffin: Good. No one put me somewhere high. That makes it easier.


Gryffin: Can't forget my hat!


Gryffin: That's better.


Gryffin: This place is a lot bigger than the last one. (kind of a mess, though)


Gryffin: "Kotori! You should come out and look at this."


Gryffin: "Kotori! Come on out! It's safe."


Gryffin: You're not here?!


Oh no!

No comments:

Post a Comment